Flight UPS6027

  • Submitted By: Joseph Tucker
  • Departure Airport: Hong Kong International Airport (VHHH)
  • Arrival Airport: Clark International (RPLC)
  • Aircraft: B747-8F (N614UP)
  • Flight Time: 1.33
  • Date Submitted: 11/26/2018
  • Route: OCEA2A OCEAN V4 SKATE V5 GRUPA V4 NOMAN A461 AVMUP W16 TAREM W16A BABAN BABA3R
  • Status: Accepted
Flight Details
Gross Revenue:
(233682 load / $ 11.15 per unit
$ 2, 605, 554.30
Fuel Cost:
(26250 fuel used @ 5.1 / unit)
$ 133, 875.00

Comments

Commenter Comment
Joseph Tucker PMDG 748F SUX at LNAV/VNAV for getting to an approach! Maybe successful 20%. The other 80 % I always have to take over manual far before LOC init just to get cCRS and ALT to line up.

Route Map